Monday, April 26, 2010

Goings On

Not sure what to title this post so I'm just going to type it up and then see if a title jumps out and grabs me before I hit go.

It was a busy weekend around the old homestead for me with a lot of goings on. Saturday it rained pretty much all day long and on into the evening. We had a very brief time in the AM when it wasn't raining and my daughter and I ran out to run an errand. By the time we got back home, about an hour later, it was starting to rain again. So with that small exception, we stayed inside all day.

Which was ok with me. We starting trying to wean her off the bottle this weekend. She did ok for the first day but by mid day Sunday, she wasn't doing so well. She wanted her bottle and refused the sippy. She drinks ok out of the sippy if it's water or juicy. She simply will not drink her milk out of the sippy though. So I'm not sure what to do. It may be that we're trying to rush her. We'll have to wait and see I guess. But in the mean time keep offering that sippy cup!

The rain cleared on out making it possible for us to go to my nieces tee-ball game on Sunday. That was a lot of fun. Those little guys were absolutely too cute hitting that ball and running those bases.

And during the inbetweens I frogged one of my Knitted finished objects (FO). I decided I could use that yarn for a better purpose. And actually set out to do so. That better purpose is a new design I'm trying to work up. I'll be sure to let you guys know how it goes. :)

And on that note, I'll sign off for today. And chat at ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment