Thursday, April 8, 2010

Fiddle-Diddle

Well, it is now officially after Easter, after my baby girl's first birthday and I believe officially spring. I have to say, my Easter dinner did not go as planned below. We ended up going over to my in-law's house. Therefore, I did not cook. So the ham is now frozen, awaiting another day to be enjoyed. The Strawberry and Spinach salad however, was in enjoyed last night. Of which I will tell you all about in tomorrow's post.



But for now, I'm going to tell you that I'm working on a couple of projects that I'm actually getting kind of excited about. I don't have any real details to share yet. Everything is still in the planning stage. But I have become a slight bit obsessed. It's all I can think about. Which isn't a good thing when I have my day job to get done.

Speaking of day jobs, I have to get moving on mine. But don't worry. I'll be back tomorrow, promise, to tell you about that dinner. And be sure to keep an eye for updates on my projects as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment