So here they go!
- Exercise at least 3 times a week. I want to start the Couch to 5K plan again but for now I'll settle for exercising 3 times a week.
- Lose weight. Yes I know this is a horrible goal. It should be just be healthier, eat healthier but well, there it is in writing. I want to lose weight. I want to drop 10 pounds by mid-year and maybe another 10 pounds by year end. Sadly I am that overweight. That still would not put me at the weight all the charts say for my age and height I should be at but it will put me at a comfortable and I think maintainable weight for me.
- Eat wisely and make better food choices.
- Take my vitamins.
- Finish my WIPs. I have four that have been languishing for awhile. I'll discuss in another post.
- Knit socks from my own personal sock club. I've pulled out 9 skeins of sock yarn and plan to choose 6 at random to knit.
- I want more shawls. So I plan to knit more shawls for me.
- Start knitting on the blanket squares for the scrape blanket. I have a basket full of remnants just waiting for me.
- Knit more for the family! I want to knit my daughter another sweater and my husband more socks.
- This one is easy. Just spin! A lot! LOL!!
- I want to do more crafts and a good bit more sewing. I don't want to be too specific here but a few sewing items I want to try are matching aprons for me and my daughter and more project bags.
Well, I think that about covers it really for specific goals. I'll be sure to check in with progress reports.