- Vacation! Walt Disney World was a blast! We had so much fun. They make everything so easy.
- Kittens! Merry and Pippen. They have taken over the house. Adopted from FurKids. Highly recommened. They were wonderful.
- Husband travel and work and taking care of kittens kept me on my toes and not knitting as much and having little time to record.
- FO – Mitered Hanging Towel by Cristina Bernardi Shiffman
- Knit using Lily Peaches N Cream Yarn from stash. Mix Match Button. Ha!
- FO – Helmikuu Boot Toppers by Sunshine Ravioli Knits
- Knit using handspun. Ewephoric Fibers BFL 80/20
- Pattern states to cast on 80 but that was too large. So I went down to 64 as others stated for a much better fit.
- FO – Boy’s Gone Loopy by Bethany McRae
- Preemie hats.
- I left off the loop.
- Knit out of donated yarns.
- WIP - Irish Coffee by Thea Coleman (aka Baby Cocktails on Ravelry)
- Paton’s Wool in Currant colorway
- Size 8 needles - Knitter’s Pride
- At the waist shaping and I’m really enjoying knitting it. Can’t wait until it’s finished.
- WIP – Mama Vertebrae by Kelly Brooker
- Cascade 220 fingering weight in dark red
- Size 5 - Hiya Hiya’s
- Focused on getting through this knit now that the sleeves are separated.
- Mohair N More – Etsy Shop
- 4 oz Peppermint. I’ve spun 2 of the 4 oz
- 4 oz Café Au Laitte.
- Do I spin 2 and 2 then ply single color. Or 4 and 4 and ply two color.
- Project Bag! I think it’s my best yet!
- Need to decide on fabric for a couple of new projects.
- Poirot and Me by David Suchet
- For those who love Agatha Christie and have seen the Poirot movies with David
- I highly recommend
- Considering signing up for Audible…