Wednesday, April 15, 2015

First Video Entry!


Oh my! I have taken the plunge!  I am trying video. Part of my goals was moving toward a podcast but in order to do that I decided I should take a baby step and try video blogging first. So here I am trying it out.  This is a win because it helps me get comfortable in front of the camera and my blog will no longer sit here neglected.

Sorry about the lighting and video quality. I'm a newbie.  I will try to do better.  Hey, this is a learning and growing experiment right?! Sadly, I uploaded to Podcast Garden, but it looks like that load didn't fully take or something.  (Still a newbie!) However, the RSS Feed does appear to work.  The RSS Feed for the Podcast is here: ThatTessGirl on Podcast Garden . It did work for me when I tried that.  I will continue to try the Podcast upload feature. Until then, I was able to get this uploaded using Blogger's features. I will move toward better production and storage features. Promise.

Whew, with that big long disclaimer, here we go.




Show Notes:

What I'm Knitting:

OMG Heel Socks by Megan Williams. Knitting these in Regia Sock Design Line OMBRE Stripe in the Iceburg colorway.

Kaika by Michelle Hunter Mystery Sock KAL. Knitting these in Regia 4-fadig Mosaik Color.

Metalouse by Stephen West. Knitting in Noro Silk Garden Sock and Cascade 220 Fingering.

Random Knit Chat:

I talk about joining in the In A Sknit Podcast KAL (knit-a-long) for a Baby Cocktails Sweater.  I am considering knitting the Irish Coffee sweater designed by Thea Coleman in some stash yarn.

I very randomly toss in a knit chat about washing my hand knit socks.

If you hung around for the full episode, I thank you! You can find me on Instagram and Raverly as ThatTessGirl.

Thanks again.  I will see how this video blogging goes and post again soon.

RSS Feed for the Podcast is here: ThatTessGirl on Podcast Garden

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete